Re: Cause of some major X10 problems found

 Robert Green wrote:
> "BruceR" <razrbruce@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:46f76b89$0>
snip
> I'd be curious to know if the new charger causes the same sort of
> problems in the same location as the old one did.  In other words, is
> this a design flaw in the charger or just a defective (or
> out-of-spec) unit?

snip

We'll be back in Houston at the end of October so I'll have a chance to
try that. Both the one I sent to Jeff and the replacement are NOT Nokia
branded chargers but different (from each other) 6 buck aftermarket ones
from Hong Kong ebay merchants. The brand name on the one I sent to Jeff
is "Celltek" while the new one is unbranded.