Re: FS: (18) LCD1901HD 19" HD LCD MONITORS, NEW IN bASS

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> u  need to get into the dropship biz.
>> real streamlined entry process.
>
> We do business not only with the US federal government and all branches
> of the military, but also numerous state governments and even a few
> foreign governments.  That includes several Canadian provincial
> government agencies and a few embassies.  They never ask about anything
> but price, product availability and return policies. Many smaller orders
> (under $5000 usually but it varies from one agency to the next) are
> called in with government issued Visa cards. The buyers almost never
> place orders online.  They invariably call in.

Yeah...  sure they do, Bass.  Provincial governments don't buy anything
without employing the tender process (that includes office supplies
which they award three or five year contracts for).  It's highly
doubtful that *any* Canadian government agency would be calling some
Nimrod in Sarasota (who doesn't even have an 800 number) when their
tender policy states that preference will be given to Canadian
registered corporations.  You've obviously never dealt with *any*
Canadian government agency.  I'm fairly certain that the US Government
would employ a similar set of practices.  With your BBB record, and the
bonding requirements, I doubt they would even consider using your
services even if you were "low bid".  As is usual, you are LYING.