Re: Insteon touchscreen

Neil Cherry <njc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Sat, 27 Oct 2007 18:26:06 GMT, Dave Houston wrote:
>> http://www.techmall.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=2131
>>
>> There's no price given in the thread but it will likely cause a lot of
>> interest.
>
>Interesting, I haven't read the entire thread yet (later) but this
>looks interesting. I hope I can 'link' (I use that term loosely
>not in the strict Insteon sense) it Mr. House. I'm not happy to
>have to purchase another PLM.

The originator of the thread has added some pictures. Here's a link to the
first...

     http://www.techav.com/pics/touchscreen1.jpg

Unless this thing costs a fortune I think it will be hugely popular.

The manufacturer has joined the thread so the details should be forthcoming.

http://davehouston.net  http://davehouston.org