Re: Strange IR emitter problem

Sorry about that. The Xantech unit is a 291. The IR emitters were no-name
guys that came with the unit.

The receiver is a Yamaha HTR-5890. This unit worked fine with the existing
setup for a number of years. I changed nothing when it stopped responding to
the Xantech system. Replacing the Xantech IR receiver and IR emitters
changed nothing. Neither did moving the position of the IR emitters.

All other components work just fine with either Xantech and with both sets
of emitters. Also, the universal remote works just fine if I point it at the
Yamaha receiver directly.

The universal remote is a TiVo remote.

On 10/15/07 12:30 PM, in article
Y5udneMCvfsAPo7anZ2dnUVZ_qKgnZ2d@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Bill Kearney"