Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

Neil Cherry <njc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>This I just found out but I did supect it. Are the serial controllers
>available for the DIY crowd? Do they have an ASCII interface like the
>Leviton RZC0P-1LW?

If anybody else is looking for the documentation for the (not so simple)
ASCII protocol, RCOP-IS.PDF says it's in a RCOP Tech Note at www.ViziaRF.com
but that link redirects to
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=15144&minisite=10024
and I cannot find a "RCOP Tech Note" there.

However, I did find documentation for it and their IR codes here...

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=23473&minisite=10024