Re: x10 Help

Frank,

Buy a 12VAC transformer before calibrating. You might get by with 10V but
you're going to be pushing things. With the opamp in the ESM1 operating on
lower voltages, it won't amplify the signal as much as it's designed for and
you might end up either unable to get full scale or maybe operating on the
edge of stability.