Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

> Well, just in case...
>
> The Z-Wave devices are fixed frequency, so Section 15.209 is
> applicable.
>
>     http://www.fcc.gov/oet/info/rules/part15/part15-9-20-07.pdf
>
> As you can see from p84 of, it supports what I've posted.

You claimed that the limit is 1mW.  That is of course untrue.

> Someone deliberately trying to mislead people might cite...

Someone honest enough to admit he's not 100% certain would say,
"Perhaps I'm reading the wrong paragraph in the FCC
rules.  FCC regs aren't my usual fare."

Kindly show us where it says 900 mHz non-frequency hopping
intentional transmitters are limited to 1 mW.

Also, one hopes you can explain how it is that manufacturers
designing and building Z-Wave modules state that their devices work
at distances up to 100 meters in free air and 30 meters indoors yet
you claim they won't go 30 feet in a building.  How can every one of
these manufacturers be totally wrong and you (without ever having
tried a single Z-Wave device) know better?

How is it that various manufacturers state they have systems fully
controlling homes in excess of 7,000 sf and yet you (without ever
having tried a single Z-Wave device) insist the technology is so
flawed it can't handle your tiny apartment?

Will you answer or simply avoid the questions as usual, preferring to
respond to verbal effluent from Frank Olson?

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics