Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

> Understood - but, in my case I have a crutch in one hand and
> usually one of those self-standing canes in the other so carrying a
> remote from room to room isn't practical. I suspect that even the
> young and agile won't want to do that.

Apparently you missed the comment that you do not need the remote to
operate the Z-Wave hardware.  It is needed during configuration.
After that it's a convenience item *if* you want to use it.  The
Z-Wave controller takes care of the routine operation.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics