Re: Installers advice needed, home less than 1000 sf

"toni maroni" wrote:

> First of all, thanks for recommending ELK-M1G. It really has
> everything I need.
>
> Yes, Croatia
>
> I don?t know how big problem that is at this stage?

Nor do I.  There may be a solution.  I can check with ELK if you
like.

> I was looking at a wiring diagram and at the first glance I see
> there is only a problem with the power supply (actually transformer
> 230/16.5 AC). Hardwired elements like smoke detectors and motion
> detectors are connected on zones. And light control is connected
> with RS 232/RS 485 to hub -> control panel (I can have (if I want)
> in every apartment different manufacture, local).

I haven't had previous occasion to look into this but there may be an
issue with 50 Hz AC current.  Other than that, the system is capable
of doing everything you want.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass