Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

Neil Cherry <njc@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Jason Sharpee also found this:
>
>http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=22201&minisite=10024

Thanks for that URL. The PDF "Specifying a Vizia RF system" says
more-or-less the same things I've been saying for a few years (since Z-Wave
was introduced). They say you need a node every 30' "typically" while I've
said 20-25' for reliability, especially in in an unfriendly RF environment.