Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

Hi,

    I found some information about Insteon's 2414S controller and I'm now
pretty sure we will be able to use it .

    My question is now, will it be as easy to use the Z-Wave Controller as
it seems to be with the Insteon controller ?

http://store.homeseer.com/store/HomeSeer-Z-Troller-Z-Wave-Primary-Controller-PC-Interface-Serial-P214C66.aspx

    And will it work with european (230V / 50Hz) Z-wave products ?

Florent

P.S. : Sorry for posting in an other topic, but it's more specific than the
first one.