[no subject]

1.CCD , I have found that these give a better picture
2.Viewing angle , just check that if you got a 60 degree viewing angle
this is OK
3.Lux , some have a built in infra red LED which IMHO are bad due to
poor light and a narrow beam angle of LEDs, and this also fudges the
Lux figure as they can say it works in zero light.

I personally go for a Black and white cameras as I find the picture
nice , I also use a 120degree camera with no LED , I get them wholesale
for about $100

Hope it helps you !

--
anonymouscoward