Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

I don't think this will help you if you are in Europe but still worth
mentioning:

Leviton RZC0P-1LW - Vizia-RF Plug-In RS-232 Interface for
                    PC's/Automation Controllers
http://www.asihome.com/ASIshop/product_info.php?cPath=50_51_521&products_id=2485
Can't say I know what to do with it yet (just got it today) but I have
one Z-Wave module and I think I need the Master Remote (don't have
that yet).

Jason Sharpee also found this:

http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibeCCtpSctDspRte.jsp?section=22201&minisite=10024
RS232 protcol document with examples!
http://www.leviton.com/OA_HTML/ibcGetAttachment.jsp?cItemId=63825&label=IBE&appName=IBE&JServSessionIdrootlxln0001=c0yg88za41.p7vGpx0Ka34Ip6jQolfJpwTDpAaUp7vGpx0Ka34Ip6jQolfJpwTDpAaUahmKa30-&LCPROD=JBFHjawnpSVvQvqvNKzBsvbe:S&LCPROD_pses=LCPROD%3DJBFHjawnpSVvQvqvNKzBsvbe%253AS%7E

(sorry nasty URL), you can find the same thing by poking around on
Leviton's site. It all appears to be 120V/60Hz.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx