Re: X10 wireless motion sensor recommendation

So the ActiveEye is prone to falsing when used outside?  Is there a better
sensor I can look at?  Replacing the flood light would be a huge pain as it
is 2 stories up and requires a 20ft ladder which I don't have and don't want
to buy just to replace the unit. Thanks.