Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

A little more info on Z-Wave range.  According to Intermatic's Z-Wave
FAQ:

"Question: How far will a signal travel?"
"Answer: With an open field or no interference, the radio frequency
signal will travel 200 feet. The average distance that signal will
travel in a house is between 50 to 100 feet."

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics