CCTV Question

Hello,

I am looking to possibly put a CCTV camera in a few bedrooms and wondering
what type of camera I should be looking at.  I'm thinking Dome cameras.  I'm
just not sure what type.  They have day/night and some other varieties.

I've been looking on Ebay, at ones that cost around 60-100 dollars.  Most
seem to have between 420-480 lines of res.  As well as low lux ratings.  Are
these decent does anyone know?  A lot don't say manufacture.  Though to get
one by Pelco, or Lorex are insane amounts of cash and most are B/W only.

Anyone have some input to help me out!

Thanks,
~Matt