Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

>>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Z-Wave

>>Good link, thanks!

> It has one (probably deliberate) distortion, saying Insteon is based on the
> X-10 protocol.

Anytime you visit a wiki type site take what they say with a grain
of salt. I found it a good link because it had links to other
vendors of Z-Wave equipment. The general details are also useful
and can be confirmed at the vendors site with a bit of digging.

--
Linux Home Automation         Neil Cherry       ncherry@xxxxxxxxxxx