Re: X10 Interference from the Cellet Cellphone Charger

> I'd like to see the relationship between the 60Hz signal and the charger
> noise. A lightly loaded SMPS tends to draw current near the peaks of the
> 60Hz, midway between ZC points.

Yesterday I added a couple more photos at different loads to the report, but
I did not include one totally unloaded.  In that case, there were narrow
bursts spread randomly throughout the half cycle, not just at the peaks
where you might expect.

I also didn't take a photo with a 10 ohm load, but that spread the 125KHz
throughout.  Amplitude was max just after zero crossing, falling off to
about half that throughout the remainder of the half cycle.

Jeff