Homelink?

So I've got a car (2004) with Homelink. I want to be able to use it to turn
on and off my Outdoor Lights at home, thats outside lights normally
operated by a wall switch, not a garage door opener or a light on it, don't
have a garage. What do I need to by or need to do?

What equipment is or can be made compatible?  Preferably without major
installations or over the top solutions to switch just one wall plate
switch?

A simple question I'm sure but to a newbie its not clear.

I have no home automation what so ever (yet).

Thanks....