Re: Installers advice needed, home less than 1000 sf

toni maroni wrote:
> "Robert L Bass" <RobertLBass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
>>> in Europe?
>> Oops.  Croatia?
>>

> First of all, thanks for recommending ELK-M1G. It really has everything I
> need.
>
> Yes, Croatia
>
> I don?t know how big problem that is at this stage?
>
> I was looking at a wiring diagram and at the first glance I see there is
> only a problem with the power supply (actually transformer 230/16.5 AC).
> Hardwired elements like smoke detectors and motion detectors are connected
> on zones. And light control is connected with RS 232/RS 485 to hub ->
> control panel (I can have (if I want) in every apartment different
> manufacture, local).
>
> Thanks

Unfortunately you may not be able to use it in your country.  I don't
believe Elk manufactures an export version of the M1G and using it in
another jurisdiction may pose problematic (particularly if you want to
integrate life safety devices (smoke alarms, heat detectors, etc.).