Re: Button label printing, your thoughts?

You are not likely to find translucent overhead sheets.  They look really
dark on the overhead.

Look at mylar or vellum drafting film.  They will be translucent.

Another possibility is drafting applique film.  It is typically a thin mylar
with an adhesive back.  It is intended that you print standard details on
the applique film the stick them onto drawings.  This means that you could
also stick them onto a stiffer clear plastic if you wish.

www.hyatts.com/art/Laser%2C-Ink-Jet-%26-Copier-Films-1.1512 looks like some
possible materials.

--
Bill Fuhrmann