Re: Installers advice needed, home less than 1000 sf

> "toni maroni" wrote:
>>
>> First of all, thanks for recommending ELK-M1G. It really has
>> everything I need.
>>
>> Yes, Croatia
>>
>> I don?t know how big problem that is at this stage?
>
> Nor do I.  There may be a solution.  I can check with ELK if you
> like.

It's not a problem.  Also, the ELK-M1G will run on European current
(50Hz) with no programming changes.  The panel recognizes the supply
voltage automatically.  The only thing needed is a proper
transformer.  Those are readily available.

>> I was looking at a wiring diagram and at the first glance I see
>> there is only a problem with the power supply (actually
>> transformer 230/16.5 AC). Hardwired elements like smoke detectors
>> and motion detectors are connected on zones. And light control is
>> connected with RS 232/RS 485 to hub -> control panel (I can have
>> (if I want) in every apartment different manufacture, local).

Since the system controller provides DC for the detectors and all
accessories there is no power issue.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass