Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

>> Some thoughts:
>> - Every network must have a master controller.  Its a hand held in
>> many cases, though there are several serial ones out there that
>> can be master
>
> This I just found out but I did supect it. Are the serial
> controllers available for the DIY crowd? Do they have an ASCII
> interface like the Leviton RZC0P-1LW?

As more products appear from various manufacturers like ACT, Leviton
and such, online stores will make them available to DIYers.  We have
been adding various lines, one manufacturer at a time.  Presumably
all the other onlinbe home automation vendors are doing the same.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics