Re: Wil I be able to use a Z-Wave controller

Robert L Bass wrote:
>> As you (and the fishy Floridian) know, I keep Bass in my killfile so I
>> only see bits and pieces of his crap when it's quoted by others. But I
>> do try to take advantage of those to offer him opportunities to
>> demonstrate what a blithering idiot he is when it comes to
>> understanding the stuff he sells. He always takes the bait. ;)
>>
>> Hopefully, anyone here considering buying from such a buffoon will
>> take note.
>
> Mr. Houston resorts to personal effrontery rather than deal with facts.
> He's wrong much of the time and, as pertains to Z-Wave, virtually all of
> the time.  It's unfortunate that he either can't or won't engage in
> respectful debate.  He prefers to post disinformation and, when
> challenged on that, to post the sort of rudeness above.

No.  Mr. Houston prefers not to debate with you at all.  You often
resort to "personal effrontery rather than deal with facts."  You're
"wrong much of the time and, as pertains to Z-Wave, Napco, Ademco, DSC,
Paradox, virtually all of the time.  It's unfortunate that you either
can't or won't engage in respectful debate.  You prefer to post
disinformation and, when challenged on that, to post" lies, innuendo,
and lewdness.