Re: Recommend Wireless Web Based Security Cam?

"Syner" <ekspecial123@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> rated by the people in the link.  take the time to click it and you
> can read all the reviews you want.

I read it.  One fellow was surpridsed top learn that using more than
one camera would cost him several hundred dollars extra for software.
Here's the quote:

"I purchased four of these cameras and found out that the recording
software included with it comes with a license to record only one
camera. If you want to record more than one camera, you have to
purchase an upgraded version with additional licenses and that lists
for $399 and Amazon has it for $315.03 + Shipping Network Camera
Software"

> do i know any of you?  i don't believe i have met you before and i
> am being criticized directly.

We've not met and I'm not criticizing you.  I only asked who rated
it.  Your camera may indeed be good but ratings on Amazon can easily
be spoofed by sellers.  That doesn't mean that you are doing
something wrong -- only that the "ratings" may be questionable.  I
noticed one "buyer" included in his rating a copy of the installation
instructions.  That looks suspiciously like seller hype to me.  The
comments from Theodore Lesnett and a couplre of others look like
advertisements.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass