Re: SPDT remote controlled switch?

 I use two PLC modules (X10 Appliance modules or "Universal" modules?) to
control two double throw or single throw  relays. One relay switches power
ON and OFF and the other relay selects the motor or motor winding (drape
direction). Even if both relays energize,  only one motor (or motor winding)
will be powered. The problem is, you will need some logic control to
determine which direction the drapes should be energized in.