Re: AAG Electronica still in businiess?

Ghost wrote:

> U¿ytkownik "Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci news:P9D_i.209346$th2.128523@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>> Ghost wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>>    I have just ordered some parts from aag electronica, send the
>>> money - but they don't answer on any mails. Do you know if they still
>>> are in business? I don't call them, becasue I'm on another side of
>>> Atlantic.
>>>
>>> Greetings,
>>> Ghost
>>

>> How long ago did you order the parts?  It appears they're "still in
>> business".  Perhaps they're experiencing problems with their email
>> servers (like a certain someone I won't mention frequently does).  :-)
>
> Two days.

Give it another one or two.  They have several email addresses listed on
their website.  Try them all and if that fails, buy yourself one of
those really inexpensive international phone cards (I can get one here
and make calls anywhere in the US for a half a cent a minute and
overseas for like 3 cents a minute).