How to simply set up "random" lights etc. upon "Leaving" home (X10)

I have a conventional security system (by DSC, approx 6 years old), and some
X-10 devices (mostly plug-modules).

I want to conveniently start a somewhat random control of those X-10 devices
each time I leave the home. I can either do this by hitting some button on a
TBD X-10 unit, or wire same TBX X-10 unit to the "leaving" signal from my
security system. It should also work through a power outage. And I have X-10
friendly outlet plugs right by my exit door.

Don't want anything fancier than that. Between $20 and $200 would work.

What X-10 unit should I consider? How to wire it up?

Thanks!