Light timer with new DST settings?

I'm looking for a light timer to replace one that just broke that contols my
front porch light.  It installs where the light switch is.  I've seen some
that adjust for daylight savings time, but haven't found any yet that claim
to have the new DST settings built-in.  Anyone know of one on the market
that will accurately adjust for DST now?  I'm not looking for X-10, just a
standalone.