Re: X10 continuous bright problem...

On May 7, 4:45 pm, nob...@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote:
> martin.reyno...@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> >Almost like one of my neighbors is blasting e9/b with a big amp.
>
> Could a neighbor have an XTB?

Thanks, Dave.

I pretty much eliminated everything by opening all breakers except
one, and still finding the noise on that leg. I did that on two
different legs, and saw the same signal.

The signal was very clean, according to my tester. That would seem to
rule out the power company, unless they are using some kind of X10
signal.

So I think that leaves me with a neighbor with an XTB and a stuck
button. But I don't see any other X-10 signals. Maybe my life is about
to change?

The only other possibility is that I had two wall switch units go
funny, and stay funny through a coupe of power cycles.

All of these scenarios seem unlikely.