[no subject]

     http://www.usb-instruments.com/

http://www.hvwtech.com/products_list.asp?CatID=122&SubCatID=123&SubSubCatID=0
     http://www.parallax.com/detail.asp?product_id=28014
     http://www.usbwholesale.com/oscilloscope.htm

The 2nd & 3rd one are the same - HVW designed it and sold it under their own
name until Parallax bought it.

Or you can use your scope to design an RC circuit like the one in AN236
making sure the maximum amplitude is in the 1-5V range and then use a
soundcard to record it as a .WAV file which you can then view in a Wave
editor. I've shown how to do this with low voltage (5V) signals from IR or
RF receivers here...

     http://davehouston.net/learn.htm

You might want to add clamping diodes on the input to the soundcard. I'd try
to generate a schematic but a power glitch this AM destroyed my router. My
drawing program is on a different machine from the only one I can connect to
the Internet so I'm limping along on sneakernet until I can find a
replacement router. (D-Link DI-707P)