Re: Integrated Alarms, Inc. are Evil , be aware!!!

What part of all this did you not understand when you read and signed
the contract? You DID read it before signing right? RIGHT? Oh, you just
thought that it would say what YOU wanted it to say and then now you're
surprised that it doesn't?  YOU signed it - NOW be a man and abide by
it.  NEXT time you might even read what you're signing! But I won't bet
on it.

In any case, a price increase usually means you have a cancellation
option. But then that clause would be in the contract that you haven't
read so you wouldn't know about it.

Good luck finding an attorney who will work on contingency for the class
action. You might find that you agreed to binding arbitration on any
disputes. That'll be in the contract too.

I know it's all an EVIL plot but you DID agree to it by signing the
contract didn't you?