Re: EXCESSIVE: PR: Access Control Systems at www.BassBurglarAlarms.com

Robert L Bass wrote:

> You guys post the same unprovoked attacks
> and personal insults over and over again.

"Unprovoked attacks and personal insults", eh?  Gee, what could possibly
provoke this kind of response?  Could it be 15 or 20 "PR posts" in the
last few days??  In a forum that's largely comprised of industry
professionals?  Go "shill" your store at CHA.

> My
> messages are on topic

For whom??  The few DIYer's that have posted here asking for help??
Yeah...  right!!

> and the PR in the
> subject line is fair warning that the post is a
> press release.

Using this as an excuse to blatantly advertise your store is NO EXCUSE.
  Read the Group FAQ at http://www.yoursecuritysource.com/asafaq.htm.

> If you don't want to see them,
> you can easily filter by subject line.

I don't want to see them.  And I don't want to have to filter anything.

>>> You're clearly exceeding the proper use
>>> of this newsgroup.
>
> Sorry.  Next time I'll include more information
> about beer.

Anything but BassBungledAlarms.