heat imprint cable marker

I know these machines have been discussed in this group before, but I can't
remember what they're actually called to search for one and to figure out
how much they cost. I'm talking about the machines that have a wheel onto
which you set, say, "Kitchen speakers" and as you pull the cable through the
machine it stamps those words onto the cable at a regular interval.

Anyone know where to get one, how much they cost, or what they're actually
called?

Thanks!

E. Lee Dickinson
Entertainment Design and Technology