Re: Need help for Engineering Management project

Robert L Bass wrote:

> Speaking from years of experience in the
> electronic security field, I hope not.  Those
> are two of the worst companies a homeowner
> could hire to "protect" anything.

Yet they're the most successful.  Strange, isn't it?

Some would say that hiring a firm run by an ex-con to "protect" you is
worse than that, but who are we to judge?  I often find it amusing how
people "in the trade" run each other down based on the "experience" they
have.  I know of several homeowners that are quite happy with their
Brinks system.  Where things start to go a little "sideways" is when
they try and push their technology into an application it's not designed
for.  Apartments with single point entrances are ideal apps for the
basic Brinks system.  And some people feel quite comfortable with
signing a multi-year contract.