wiring for the future

I'm building a house and would like to prewire, or at least provide
adequate conduit for running cable later with regards to routing audio
and video to most rooms in the house.  HD will be a factor at some
point in time, but wiring for that now wont accomodate current
equipment.
So I'm wondering what is recommended as far as pre-wiring a house in
construction.  Do I run one conduit with RG6 for current equipment (as
far as video), and then have an empty conduit for the future, and if
so, what size?

I know this doesn't even address audio, which I also plan on piping to
the rooms.

All of this will be homed  to one room where I'll also have network
equipment and at least one server.  I'll be running network to most
rooms too, but I'm pretty sure I know how to take care of that.  I
just want to make sure that I cover audio/video needs (current and
future).

I'm also looking at matrix switches, although I know that up front,
because they're expensive, I probably can't afford one, but I'd like
to be able to use one later.

I'm planning on using some kind of structured cabling panel as well
and looking to hear what some other people are using and are happy
with.