Re: Need help for Engineering Management project

"Bill Kearney" <wkearney-99@hot-mail-com> wrote in message

> Now, would that make it any more or less likely for a college student to
> craft an acceptable solution?  Perhaps, given the recent nature of their
> participation in a family household (a reasonable assumption) one might
> expect them to have a good feel for what would help.  But then again given
> their participation wasn't as a head of household they might not have the
> 'bigger picture' of actual household processess and requirements.  They
> might THINK they do (weren't we all that smart?) but they've had little or
> no practice actually running one.  Dorms, apartments and shared living
> quarters really don't quite cut it.
>
> -Bill Kearney

Bill's gonna get real tired of me; BUT, just to drop a few names:

Steve Jobs,
Steve Wozinack,
Bill Gates,
and so on....

Oh, dear all college dropouts... You can't dream.

How dare you build a computer? What's it good for? 100 lines of code?

There are more.

Human creativity, esp. in the young, they ARE worthy.

So, Bill, WTF are they? IBM laughed while Rome burned. So did Wang,
Digital, CDC, ATT, NEC, etc.,etc., etc.

A narrow mind vs. a new order.