DIY motorized shade... a few questions...

Hi all, noob here.

Okay, I've got an unreachable window in my foyer that is now facing a
newly-built house across the street and I feel as if I'm being watched
at night. ;)

I shopped around for some remote controlled blinds and was knocked
over by the price and I wasn't particularly enchanted by the
selection.

Here are my questions:

What sort of motor should I be looking at and where can I get it?  It
needs to run off of DC power (battery) and pull a 74" wide cellular
blind.  AC power isn't out of the question, just a major PITA to hook
up.

What sort of control mechanism do I need?  I'm not interested in the
ability to stop it part way;  fully open or fully closed is all I
need.  Also, remote control would be awesome (again, wiring a control
switch would be a PITA)

Also, I thought: why not take it one step further and have a photo
sensor automatically open and close the blinds when it gets dark or
light outside?

Anyone have any diagrams/resources for a project like this?  I would
greatly appreciate any input.

TIA!