Re: the light bulb police are coming

In article <puujv2dvf0ubtb9e4i2k4nkvipkc3gbj5p@xxxxxxx>,
Marc_F_Hult  <MFHult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>On Thu, 15 Mar 2007 13:17:31 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in
>message  <45fb4561.21492078@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>>nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote:
>>
>>>As I've said before,
>
>ROTFL And therefore it was. Because Dave said so ;_)
>
>This is profoundly pertinent to comp.home automation?

Is sniping profoundly pertinent to comp.home automation?

Here's a really radical thought; let's pick one day - just one day - where
nobody denigrates anyone else, regardless of how much they might disagree with
that person and we simply focus on home automation issues.  If it works, we
could even extend it for another day.  My God, who knows where it could go
from there?  My $0.02.