Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

On 14 Mar 2007 09:30:51 -0700, "Petem" <petem001@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>On Mar 13, 11:14 pm, Who is Religion? <relp...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>> This is a pie chart breaking down religion by Earth population:http://www.adherents.com/images/rel_pie.gif
>>
>> What makes man choose a religion?
>>
>> What if a man chooses not to choose one?
>>
>> Why is religion the major point of discrepancy when applied to world
>> affairs?
>>
>> How does your religion affect your life in general?
>>
>> Is there a way to discuss religion without fighting?
>
>All religion is a way for some crooks to control some group of naive
>people..

A simple statement that makes a whole lot most sense that the garbage
you usually hear. Religion was (and still is) an excellent way to
enforce slavery.

BTW, there was an "Outer Limits" show about such a thing once (one of
the newer shows, not the B/W ones).

--
"DISCLAIMER If you find a posting or message
from me offensive, inappropriate, or disruptive,