Re: the light bulb police are coming

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007 14:50:21 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote in
message  <45f80b73.1877106437@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>I first posted about this a couple of years ago. I wonder whether this is
>what GE is doing.
>

>http://www.sandia.gov/LabNews/LN05-03-02/key05-03-02_stories.html#lattice

ROTFL ;-)  The article describes approaches to "greatly reduce the world's
most vexing power problem -- excess electrical generating capacity and costs
to homeowners caused by inefficient lighting " .

This is the very assertion that Dave tries endlessly to refute with biased
and botched analyses.

IMO, Dave's flat-out misrepresentation of the New York Times article in the
original post in this thread and its entirely bogus 'rithmetic is but another
in a long series of self-serving misrepresentations and disservice to this
newsgroup on this topic.

... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org