Re: WAY OFF TOPIC: Religion

On Tue, 13 Mar 2007 22:14:17 -0500 in 24hoursupport.helpdesk  Who is
Religion? <relpyto@xxxxxxx>, intended to write something intelligible,
but instead wrote :

>This is a pie chart breaking down religion by Earth population:
>http://www.adherents.com/images/rel_pie.gif
>
>What makes man choose a religion?
>
>What if a man chooses not to choose one?
>
>Why is religion the major point of discrepancy when applied to world
>affairs?
>
>How does your religion affect your life in general?
>
>Is there a way to discuss religion without fighting?

I would suggest a couple of things.
If you're serious about having this debate/discussion, post to an
appropriate newsgroup.
With a handle like the one you're toting, one assumes you are trolling
to TELL US why our faith is incorrect and yours is the only TRUE way.
Since the Bible thumpers *seem* to have wised up on Usenet of late,
you MUST be one of those Muslim Koran-thumpers we've been seeing
lately.

Muslims, in my experience, like to debate with Christians.
They ignore the fact that Christians don't base their faith upon
logic, but rather (drumroll please) on faith.

Oh and BTW...<plonk>