Re: Dissecting CFLs

Robert Green wrote:

> Has anyone cut open a CFL before?  Any pointers?

One of my techs did.  He also used a dremel, but made to "incisions"
lengthwise so he could split the base in half.  I asked him "why?" and
he responded with...  "Because Dremel rules".  This is the same guy who
made cut-away engine displays for a few years before he got into the
alarm trade.  He's planning on doing the same thing with a couple of
cameras.