Re: Software for Insteon and Zwave

Home automation software for INSTEON and Z-wave:

MLServer 		www.cinemaronline.com (note 1)
Charmed Quark Systems 	www.charmedquark.com (note 2)
HAL 			www.automatedliving.com (note 2)
HomeSeer 		www.homeseer.com
mControl 		www.embeddedautomation.com
HomeZIX 		www.automationvista.com
LifeWare 		www.exceptionalinnovation.com ($$$)
Girder 			www.promixis.com (note 1)

note 1: Z-wave announced; shipping status ?
note 2: INSTEON through Elk M1G

HTH ... Marc
Marc_F_Hult
www.ECOntrol.org

On Fri, 25 May 2007 19:33:06 GMT, nobody@xxxxxxxxxxxx (Dave Houston) wrote
in message  <465737ac.102373843@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>I think your explanation is more than a bit far-fetched but here's >some
software that purports to work with Insteon, Z-Wave and X-10.