Re: Feeding audio signals into phone lines

Bill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Bill Geluso) wrote:

>I have a question about one possible solution to my problem:  My DOS
>computer has an internal modem that has an on-board speaker, which I
>can use to hear the audio output from the phone line very clearly.
>Is there an internal modem that has some sort of input jacks?

I forgot to ask - what brand, model is your current modem? If it is a
speakerphone modem, all you may need is a connection from your soundcard
line-out to the modem line-in jack.

I think I may still have one internal Supra speakerphone modem with DOS
drivers. I'll have to dig through some old junk boxes and also see if I
still have the installation floppy disk. If so, you are welcome to them.