X-10 camera kits

I don't like the X-10 web site but their products sound interesting.
They have a kit with 3 cameras and say you can view them over the web.
What I can't find out from their site is how exactly things work.  Can
I view all 3 at the same time tiled on the screen or must I switch from
one to the other?

http://www.x10.com/products/xx17a_ed_3c3n_daynight0118.html

As for the quality of their units I don't expect much in picture
clarity--about the same as my cheepie Creative web cam.  But I just
like to see what room the dog is in or if any people are in my back
yard.  I'm not looking to id a thief or get license plate numbers.  If
I see someone there I'll call 911.