Re: Does an automatic shutoff energy saver light switch exist?

Take a photocell and connect it to a timer, and connect the timer to a
very loud alarm that can be heard for miles, such as the ones that
cities use for tornados.  It works like this.  The photocell senses
the light which turns on the timer.  If the timer runs for lets say 10
minutes, it flips on the alarm. That alarm will deafen anyone nearby,
and not only the kids know they are about to get the worst spanking in
history, but you are alerted that you need to arm the electronic,
remote controlled spanking paddle, which of course has electronic
sensors built in, so that it delivers the most painful spanking but
without leaving any permanent scars or bruises.  When all is complete
and done, consider this: The electricity saved by shutting off the
lights is used to spank the hell out of the kid that left the switch
on.  This is the ultimate in justice.

I must say this.  Since your parents had to yell at you for not
turning off lights, and your kids are doing it now, this proves it's
hereditary.  You passed this harmful and wasteful gene onto your
children.  Remember this as you spank them, and be sure you place
yourself in the spanking machine after the kids are well done or
beaten raw.  You too deserve a major whalloping.

Tester