MI5 Persecution: £20,000 Reward (3286)

20,000 Reward Offered to Expose the Conspiracy

I am making a pledge for information directly leading to the exposing of the "BBC Newscaster
Conspiracy". The exposing would specifically need to lead to a legally binding admission from Martyn Lewis
or Michael Buerk of the BBC they they were watching me through the TV set.

I would be happy (delighted, in fact) to pay GBP 20,000 sterling in reward for the above admission.