Re: Will IR Illuminator work with any CCD Camera?

Don wrote:
> "redbelly" <redbelly98@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > That also works, unless you get some sales yahoo that doesn't know
> > anything that's not listed in the general camera specs.
>
> you've read posts from rlb too?

Don't know which group "rlb" refers to.  No, it's just my general
experience that if you want technical details that aren't listed in a
product's published spec sheet, they often aren't known by either the
first person (receptionist) or second person (sales or other "customer
interface" person) whom you talk to on the phone.

Maybe I'm wrong in this case, and decent sales people know which of
their cameras have IR filters and which don't.

Mark