Re: Automatic Pellet Dispenser

news:45def906.234013421@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> "Robert Green" <ROBERT_GREEN1963@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> >I'm looking for a cheap way to dispense a pellet of kibble into a dog
crate
> >upon receipt of an X-10 command.  Most automatic dog feeders mete out a
> >whole meal's worth and that's way too much.  When the pups are sitting in
> >their crates, chewing their nylabones and not creating a ruckus at night
> >they need to be rewarded every now and then and the a good way would be
> >spit out a pellet of dog food whenever I chose to.
>
> http://agilitynerd.com/index.cgi/dog/training/RoverAtHome.html

That lead to:

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview/sku__SI398YEL

       Treat & Train Professional Dog Training System #SI398YEL

Good work, Dave!  Thanks.  Too bad it's discontinued but there have to be
some of them around somewhere.  I'll see what fell off the back of Ebay.
(-:

--
Bobby G.